“I have been facing lot of problems with my iMac for past few days. Today it suddenly stopped working. It is not booting up even. Can somebody help me to bring back data from it?”
Hard drives and SSD’s are pretty reliable. However, in unlike situations like above you will need to know how to restore data. But don’t worry, for that this page will help you. Continue reading this article to get appropriate solution for recovering failed iMac hard drive.
Before moving towards the solution, you may go through by below listed general reasons, which result in iMac hard drive failure.
- Apple Map contains information about all available If partition table present in it gets corrupt, then you can’t access data from hard drive
- The volumes file hierarchy is present in catalog record. If the catalog record error corrupt, then hard drive will fail
- Other situations like accidental volume deletion which contains OS related data, boot sector damage, etc can also turn iMac drive to not working
Here are some tips to try when your iMac stop working:
- If you are able to see at least Apple logo, then try to reinstall OS
- Try opening system on Safe Boot mode
- Check if there is any need of battery replacement
Even after trying above points, you can’t get access to your hard drive, try the alternate solution present in the next lines.
Predefined solution to your problem
Yodot Mac Data Recovery is the supreme technique for iMac hard drive failure recovery. This program can retrieve data from failed iMac hard drive without any difficulty. All kinds are data can be rescued like images, audios, videos, iMap files, folders, etc without any difficulty. It supports all types of hard drive interfaces like SATA, ATA, IDE, SCSI, SAS, etc. Apart from restoring iMac hard drive, it also bring back from external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, etc. To run this program you require operating systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows server 2003 and 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10.
Procedure to exploit the tool
Connect your iMac hard drive to a healthy Mac externally -> Click here to download and install Yodot Mac Data Recovery program on your Mac system -> After running the tool, you will find two options on main screen ‘Volume Recovery’ and ‘Formatted/ Reformatted Recovery’ -> Choose ‘Volume Recovery’ option -> The tool scans the volumes available on the system -> Select the volume which is externally connected to system -> Allow the software to scan the volume -> Once it is done, you can select data by using ‘Data View’ and ‘File Type View’ -> Preview data to ensure whether process is successfully or not -> Finally save the restored data to desired destination location.