So far, a quite huge number of MS Outlook users already came across situations where sent email items seemed to disappear. People wondered how did this happen all of a sudden. Where did the files go and how can they be brought back? Indeed, sent items serves importance accordingly with user-purposes. For instance, listen to a user encountered with similar trouble-
“Hi there. I use Outlook 2007 since a long time and never had any major issue. Recently while working with Outlook I could find that sent items were completely missing. I had some important work-related attachments in a few sent emails whose original copies are no longer available. Could anything help me out to get these emails back, along with attached documents? Please suggest, it’s urgent”
It is majorly a file corruption issue that makes Outlook emails invisible. There could involve many other reasons that will make Outlook show such unusual behavior at random occasions like – influence of virus/malware programs, improper OS and Outlook application upgrades, header file corruptions and other software related errors.
Furthermore, it’s been also observed that at times entire sent items folder will disappear. At other instances, only few emails will go missing because of corruption issues- all of which depends on type of problem your Outlook profile is affected with. Even inbox, attachments, calendar, journals, notes also face similar problem whereby they get lost all of a sudden.
Time to troubleshoot: However, at initial stage you can check for your email items in the Outlook Deleted Items folder and ensure whether it is moved there or not. If not, run the inbuilt scanpst.exe utility that eventually does all necessary fixtures required to PST files.
Even then, if the problem seems to continue further then you can attempt to repair and protect vital mail items with some right techniques. A safe approach would be to rely upon Yodot Outlook PST Repair solution- an answer to all the above discussed problems with Outlook profile. So it is possible to get back missing emails in Outlook sent items along with their attachments with this software. This handy application will make repair task much easier for any individual user, no deeper skills required to work with it.
Some notable functionalities of Outlook sent items repair application:
- Programmed with advanced repair algorithms make repair process at an instantly with high success rate
- Serves to be one-stop solution to fix all Outlook related issues along with support to all Outlook versions- MS Outlook 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016.
- Repair tool comes with three different repair options: Open PST, Find PST and Select Outlook Profile covering solutions to any trouble with Outlook email
- The utility scans your files completely and returns a new healthy file with no modifications to source content. The newly created file (PST/OST) will resemble same like files as in Outlook style.
- Flexibly runs on all Windows platforms stating from Windows XP till Windows 10 operating systems
Getting back missing emails in Outlook sent items
Begin to download just with a click over here and do installation on your Windows computer. When you run the program on the main screen and select type of repair required. Proceed to mark a location where files are to be saved back after fixture. Pick a scan method and hit on Repair button. Finally preview files and save repaired Outlook files.