Users often come up issues with their crashed hard drives that make data stored on the drive become inaccessible. As hard drives are in widely use for storing high volume data, losing such data sounds devastating. Hard drive crashes are typically mechanical or logical failures. Any physical damages to your hard disk will be very expensive and required expert’s assistance while logical errors are fixable.
Crashes occurred in a Western Digital, might be as a result of various reasons – unplugging the drive when it is in use, influence of bad sectors that will make hard disk to fail, corruption, improper disk format and others. When these things happen and resulted in drive crash, then it is not possible to determine what amount of data is under siege.
In worst cases of hard drive failure, it won’t let you to start up your system and there will be no more access to stored information on the drive. One must be very careful with next step when such incidents occur; to prevent overwriting on existing data; resulting in permanent data loss. You must be now thinking how to recover data from a crashed WD external hard drive? Luckily your search ends here. Yodot Hard Drive Recovery application can prove to be an optimal solution for such problem.
Unique features of Yodot Hard Drive Recovery solution:
- Best suited tool for recovering data from crashed Western Digital hard drives with a higher efficiency
- Apart from WD hard drives, tool strongly supports other various hard drive manufacturers like Apple, Buffalo, Fujistu, Hitachi, Kingston, Sandisk, Sea gate, Sony, Toshiba and lot more.
- It can effectively get back data out of hard drive that is either corrupted or formatted
- Disks with bad sectors can also be restored by scanning disk images of suffering sectors
- A free trial version of the utility will make user to experience capability of the tool before product purchase
- A well -built user interface that lets anybody to use application without much technical essence
- It’s completely safe to use software as it is free from any virus or other threats and it will not cause any sort of damage to the system resources
- Including external hard drives, it can effectively retrieve data from IDE, ATA, SATA, PATA, SAS, FireWire device and other external device interfaces
- Smoothly runs on all Windows series- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 editions
Here are steps to regain data from your crashed WD hard drive.
Step 1: Initially connect your crashed WD hard drive to your Windows PC
Step 2: Press here → Download to get recovery application
Step 3: After completing installation process run the tool
Step 4: Select Partition Recovery option that is displayed on the main window, you can try Formatted/Reformatted Recovery in necessary situations
Step 5: software then begins to scan the system thoroughly and displays WD drive, click on drive and continue
Step 6: As per your convenience choose File view or Data Type view to select retrieved data
Step 7: You can preview data that will be extracted from the drive
Step 8: Choose a safe location to save rescued WD hard drive data and terminate the program