Sometimes, we delete documents without worries using Delete option or by dragging it to Recycle Bin. Because we always think that if we want to reuse it, we can find it in our Recycle Bin. But there are some cases when you delete a document it may bypass the recycle bin. This may happen with large sized documents and hence the data will be lost.
Have you ever faced such situation with your vital documents? If yes, then do not worry. Through this article, you will know how to easily restore your documents not listed in Recycle Bin. However, you can go to Recycle Bin to find deleted files only when it satisfies the conditions described below:
- Mistakenly deleting documents from any location of internal hard drive on PC
- If you have not deleted any document from Recycle Bin or emptied it
- No Documents erased by system when Recycle Bin is full
Now, if you have ensured that you did not cross the above-mentioned conditions then follow the below steps to restore documents from Recycle Bin. Regaining documents from the Recycle Bin should take few minutes. But, it depends mostly on how quickly you can find the files you want to restore as well as how large they are.
How to recover documents from Recycle Bin:
Method 1: Using Restore Option
- Open the Recycle Bin
- Locate and select whatever document (s) or folder(s) you need to restore
- Note the original location of the document you want to recover. It may help you to know the location of file after restoration
- Right-click or tap-and-hold on the selection and then choose Restore
- Wait while Recycle Bin restores the deleted files
Note: The restoration time depends on files you are restoring and also on your computer speed factor
- Check for the documents and folders you restored to be placed in its location(s)
Perform all the mentioned steps one by one to get back your deleted files from Recycle Bin. In case, if you are not finding your documents then rely on the third party utility mentioned below.
Make use of Yodot File Recovery tool to recover all deleted, lost documents from Recycle Bin. This application can retrieve all types of documents that are not present in the Recycle Bin.
Some unique features of the software:
- You can easily find deleted documents using search option
- Free from virus and malware
- Tool can recover deleted, missing documents from hard drives and also from other external devices
- Can easily recover large sized DOC, DOCX, CSV etc.
Steps to recover documents from Windows System
- Hit here to download and install the software
- Choose Deleted File Recovery option
- You can view list of drives or partition present in the system
- Select the drive/partition from where you want to recover documents
- The software scans the chosen drive and displays list of deleted/lost files
- With the help of two view types i.e. Data View and File Type View you can easily search and view retrieved documents
- Save required files to your desired location on Windows