Hi, I have accidentally deleted my unread mail folder from my mailbox instead of just deleting 1 unread email. I’ve been trying to figure it out myself…but nothing helped me out. I will be forever grateful for some help!!!!
Along with this, many users have deleted unread mail folder due to following reasons:
- Used of Shift delete keys to delete any folder from Outlook 2003 Inbox, and caused permanent deletion of mail folder
- Emptying “Deleted Items” folder without checking its contents
- In some other cases, mail folders can go inaccessible or missing when Outlook 2003 PST file gets corrupt or damaged due to virus infections, errors during synchronization, CRC errors, header damage, etc.
Track the below given method to recover accidentally removed mail folder from Outlook 2003:
- Open Mail > File > New > Search Folder
- Then open Reading Mail > Unread Mail
- Click OK
I hope the above given method will help you to regain your unread mail folder effectively. If not then don’t panic there is one more way available to handle this issue. So read the next part of article to get details about it.
Tool to regain unread mail folder from Outlook 2003:
To recover accidentally deleted unread mail folder from Outlook 2003 make use of Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool. This software’s popularity is increasing due to its quality of work and user-friendly nature. This application can be used by both technical and non-technical background users. It has the capability to scan, identify and fix corrupted Outlook PST files which include emails, remainders, contacts, to do list etc. Along with Outlook 2003, this program can also recover unread mail folder from Microsoft Outlook 2000, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2013 versions. This program can be installed on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS based desktops.
Guidelines to use Yodot Outlook PST Repair software:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool on your Windows system
- After installation process, run the tool by following procedure given on main screen
- By using “Open PST file” option one can fix PST files from known location
- With the help of “Find PST file” option you can repair corrupted PST file whose location is unknown
- Choose “Select Outlook Profile” option if you have more than one Outlook account
- Once you browse PST file, hit on “Repair” button to initialize repair process
- Finally browse the destination location to save the corrected or repaired PST file.