I hope someone can help me! I need to get some emails I have sent from Outlook in September 2011 but Outlook has removed them from my Sent File! Is there a way to get those emails back? Thank you.
When old important emails are lost from outlook, it will become very difficult for the user. There are number of reasons behind permanent loss or deletion of old email such as:
- Accidental deletion of Old emails from ’’Deleted Items’’ folder
- Due to sever virus attack on Outlook PST file may result in deletion of entire Outlook data
- Accidentally deleting vital old emails using Shift-Delete key combination while delete unwanted mails
- Old emails from Outlook may go missing due to oversizing issues with corresponding PST file
- Incorrect archiving or un-archiving of old emails in Outlook may lead to loss of emails and other Outlook elements
Use the following way to make sure that the mail has been really removed:
First, right click the Search Folders -> New Search Folder -> Organizing Mail -> Old Mail -> Choose -> Show mail older than 4 mouths -> OK
If the old mails are not present then check whether Auto Archive function is enabled currently. If yes, then please locate the archive.pst file to find them back. If it is not enabled then the emails are lost permanently.
However, nothing is impossible in this world. The technology has improved so well that, now it is possible to recover old emails from Outlook which are lost/deleted with the help of advanced third party tool.
The recommended third party tool to bring back old emails from Outlook is Yodot Outlook PST Repair. This tool’s popularity increasing due to its quality of work and user-friendly nature. This utility can be used by both technical and non-technical background users. It has the ability to scan, identify and fix corrupted Outlook PST files which include emails, remainders, contacts, to do list etc. This application can repair Outlook PST files from Microsoft Outlook 2000, Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2013 versions and supported by OS versions of Windows, i.e. Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS based desktops.
Instructions to use Yodot Outlook PST Repair software:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool on your Windows computer
- After installation process, run the program by following steps given on main screen
- By using “Open PST file” option one can mend PST files from known location
- With the help of “Find PST file” option you can repair damaged PST file whose location is unknown
- Pic “Select Outlook Profile” option can be used if you have more than one Outlook account
- Once you browse PST file, Click on “Repair” button to start repair process
- Finally select the destination location to save the corrected or repaired PST file.